Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Lead Kazoo-ist
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a Line 6 Spider II. I've been playing around with settings and finding out that the amp has a tremendous amount of versatility for different sounds, but figured I'd take a stab and see if anyone has some of their own that they could share? I play all types of stuff, so I'm not looking for anything really specific, but if someone were to reply and say, "if you use this amp model and and these settings for treble, mids, etc... you'll get a really good Queens of the Stoneage or Eagles of Death Metal sound"... I'd have to worship you as my Amp GOD!!! lol - any tips are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The problem I have with my line 6 spider II amp is I can't get enough distortion on the crunch setting and I don't get a real good marshall sound and I found a way to fix it. My advice if you want to do what I did is buy some pedals and you can't just by anyone for a certain tone. I like my setup I have.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.