Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bckwds Traveller asked me to work on this tune....about 6 months ago!!
After watching Paul at the Superbowl, I dug it up and finnished it. Bckwds Traveller did all the guitar and made the backing. I just added the vocals as best I could. I sound nothing like Paul McCartney...but it was fun trying.
Thanks guys.

Attachments

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
This was Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......Great vox Serg!!!:bowdown: ...Traveller great job on the backing!!!:bowdown:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mandy. Appreciate you listening to it! That half-time show was great to watch. That man can definetly still kick out the tunes. :)

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Sooooo...Sir Paul got ya motivated, huh?:D Yeah, that was a gr8 performance he put on!!! And you two put on a gr8 performance here as well!!! Bravo!!!:icon_thum

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
oh yeah. 3F, you realy are unbelievably good mate. It is always a pleasure to hear your voice, it is so smooth and you have a wonderful vibrato. Plus the backing is very good and faithful to the original tune too. Well done guys :thumb:

·
Registered
479 Posts
bro,that was a great rendition....absolutly loved it :thumb:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
This was a Super Bowl worthy performance, the vocals and guitars sound very, very good. The whole production sounds very clean; great job!

·
Registered
733 Posts
this is one classic job by both you guys. i know ben will love it serg. you guys should have performed at the superbowl instead of mccartney. :lol:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thanks Sergio!

Wow... I love it :D

Thanks 3F for adding your voice to my cover ;) as always, it sounds GREAT!

After the superbowl I even thought about reposting the cover here again...

Thanks everyone else for the comments.. I'm planning on doing another McCartney cover soon ;)

Ben

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My Pleasure B.T.!! I think you did a great job on the tune!! Thanks also guys for all your comments. I am blown away by your thoughts.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts