Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have already spent WAY too much time on this there are some screwups but the beginning took so much time to get the effect right on that I just flew though the rest! Hope ya can stomach this.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Man I loved this tune when it first came out..I remember going skating every saturday night and they would play this song...I loved what you did SS...Very enjoyable indeed!!!:woot: :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OH Mandy THANK YOU!! ,, I'm so glad you liked this getting that beginning was a killer and trying to carry that though the song wasn't easy either!

rain said:
Man I loved this tune when it first came out..I remember going skating every saturday night and they would play this song...I loved what you did SS...Very enjoyable indeed!!!:woot: :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Sister! mmm awesome well..... I really appreciate that!!!!

Sister_Wrath said:
I can stomach this Sling..is awesome good!!! LOL!! way to go!!! It just needs some vocals to be perfect....:rock:

·
Registered
442 Posts
wow i hear a synth wah. :eek:oo: this song seriously needs lyrics but i like it though

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks!!!!! I agree, I still have the session if someone wants to have a go I can remix without the lead vocal tracks.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks a Bunch ,,,, I worked and worked on this effect on my Digitech, now I have 5 synth effects in it. I was thinking about buildin a talk box but who needs it with this :)

Rythameen said:
Are you using a talk box or a synth? Great job by the way.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Mike!!!!, You have no idea how many times that has happened to me, I'll have a song ready to post and someone has put up the very same one!!!

·
Registered
442 Posts
the digitech synth-wah is awesome.i also own one which is why i noticed it rightaway on my earlier reply .this is a good song for it .i use it very sparingly because it can be overpowering, and thats comming from sombody thats into psyadelic. :devilchil

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Sling, this sounds good bro! That effect was killer!! I thought it was a talk box.
Nice job on the tune! Hearing this tune makes me want to experiment with some effects...but I have nothing that would come close to this!! :thumb:

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Bro,, I hoped ya would think that , :)

3fingers said:
Sling, this sounds good bro! That effect was killer!! I thought it was a talk box.
Nice job on the tune! Hearing this tune makes me want to experiment with some effects...but I have nothing that would come close to this!! :thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts