Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Whohooo Wiza goodness is back, damn did this kick major ass tooo, outstanding job my friend and thanks for the dedication!!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Im so happy your back sweety!!..This was a Kick ass tune...jimbo i told u about steeling my wizzy away from me..lol...Huggs Don!!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
rain said:
Im so happy your back sweety!!..This was a Kick ass tune...jimbo i told u about steeling my wizzy away from me..lol...Huggs Don!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO!!! Not me Mandy lol, I ain't trying to deal with the shit kickers lmao!!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
I thought u would see it my way...lol

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Jimbo told me about u need wizzettes,,,I said hold up im the only wizzette he needs imma have to kick some arse..so he said mandy gonna put on her shit kickers...lol...and he dont wanna deal with them...do ya jimbo,,lol

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
WIZ IS BACK!!!! And he brought his ass kicking boots. It's good to see that pointy hat wearin', stubborn ass country pimp back and jamming. Wizza Please!!!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
rain said:
Jimbo told me about u need wizzettes,,,I said hold up im the only wizzette he needs imma have to kick some arse..so he said mandy gonna put on her shit kickers...lol...and he dont wanna deal with them...do ya jimbo,,lol

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!! Hell no I don't lol, I ain't tryin to catch no Mandy boot in da ass lmao!!

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Ah he is back!!
Kicking tune man!!
Good to have you back.
Keep them coming.

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Glad you are back Wiz. You were anything but forgotten, still kickin ass and takin names judging from this post.

·
Goddess of 101
606 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
guitarwizard2003 said:
this is for jimmy

[/ QUOTE ]

WTG DON!! It's great to see you back.......but one question. Ok we all know you sorted through pm after pm, so I may say were from the famous wizettes.......and you dedicate your first tune back to Jimmy.....WTF
..... Where's the love? lmao. Seriously though, it's great to see you back and better than ever! Keep 'em coming buddy!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts