Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put together some Robin Trower. I would like to do.. The Fool And Me and Too Rolling Stoned. Anyone wanta give it a go!??:thumb: I need a kickin drummer:irk:

Bulletman

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on....

There IS kickin drummers on here.....I've heard them..... lets get it together!!! Just record your fatest drums ever and upload it to here or just send it to my email.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Here you go!

Ok, I've got the drum track done for Fool and Me. For the sake of info, this was recorded on a Roland V-tour kit using an M-Audio Firewire Solo interface, an iMac G4 and Bias Peak 4. I did not tinker with the EQ, so I'm leaving that up to you. Unfortunately, it's a mono track, converted to 160 kbps .mp3 file format (4.4 mb)...Enjoy and please post the final results!

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Good Job Man! I love the Trower stuff. Do you have Little bit of sympathy? I also posted this in the BT request. Thanks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I just record live drum tracks for guitarists that want to create their tracks from scratch...so the answer would be no. So is this a request to do a track for Little Bit of Sympathy? Maybe Bulletman already has a BT for you...if not let me know.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks Bryan I'll check with him. I'm going out of town this weekend and I'll check back next week. Or really a Drum track would be cool too, I play Bass so I know the tune I could do it that way, either or...Thanks for your quick reply, I look forward to hearing your music.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts