Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody have any good boots of the hooligan holiday tour....ive been looking the web and had no luck,even a link would be cool,thanks folks...keep up the kool boots i have 4 more im going to post for john(jrtxs2001 ) , Blackfoot, Nazereth, ZZ Top and Zakk Wylde solo shows so keep your eyes open , hope you guys like the disturbed show , thanks to everybody for such a kool site. :grin:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys,i tried to subcribe there but still no reply :scif890: not sure the deal,but if you guys post em ill get em , thanks

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yes he does, as a matter of fact Hiroshima 94 is up there, if your a Crabby fan this is probably one of the best sounding boots I've heard from this era :icon_thum

dudeman5 said:
http://www.gunsnmotley.com/ this is a site that i moderate. im eddieheck2000 there. we have 2 corabi boots up right now

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
same here just saysSorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.hell i am logged in over and over....sort of pisses me off ,what am i not doing wrong??????????????

·
Registered
87 Posts
ok first the administrator will send you a e mail confirming your membership. once you receive the email you are a member. then once you have a post count of 10. you may access the downloads. so just give your two cents on some shit and get your 10 post. then enjoy the downloads. i will try to put up a few here when i can.

·
Registered
256 Posts
dudeman5 said:
i will tell the admin to get off his ass. sometimes he gets behind sorry. i will see wht i can do.
I think it's too much :drunk: and :spank: the monkey!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Did anyone see this tour? I saw it at Pine Knob in Detroit. Not alot of people there, but it was a great show!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks guys great boots , im going to jam on these at work , i drive all day and we only have two good rock stations (they both play same shit) , they get really old , thank you :rock:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts