Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I have a Dell Venue Android tablet and I wanted to start trying to record some instrumental guitar and bass guitar tracks for myself, possibly with the aim of starting my own website to post any music that I record, sort of as a part time hobby/studio recording project. I was just wondering if anyone here could recommend any good and either affordable or free recording apps for guitar and bass that are in the Google Play store. I tried the free version of n-Track studio but it had issues with it crashing on me, currently I have the free app version of Two Track Recording, but I am looking for something a bit better than it. Any help or advice on this would be MUCH appreciated :) Thanx in advance!

Kate

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey all,

I have a Dell Venue Android tablet and I wanted to start trying to record some instrumental guitar and bass guitar tracks for myself, possibly with the aim of starting my own website to post any music that I record, sort of as a part time hobby/studio recording project. I was just wondering if anyone here could recommend any good and either affordable or free recording apps for guitar and bass that are in the Google Play store. I tried the free version of n-Track studio but it had issues with it crashing on me, currently I have the free app version of Two Track Recording, but I am looking for something a bit better than it. Any help or advice on this would be MUCH appreciated :) Thanx in advance!

Kate
I have been using Cubase 7 for the last few months and it's amazing. Fairly easy to use once you figure out your way around it ~ not expensive either considering what you get. I just bought the download straight from the Steinberg site and definitely dont have any regrets :tu:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts