Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm relatively new here. I'm interested in anything related to Phil Lynott. I already have a lot, but I'm looking especially for the following:

Thin Lizzy - Cornwall Coliseum, St. Austell, UK 11/11/1981
Thin Lizzy - De Montford Hall, Leicester, UK 2/17/1983
Thin Lizzy - Regal Theatre, Hitchin, UK (Audience Sourced Version! Not the FM Broadcast) 1/26/1983
Grand Slam - SFX Hall, Dublin, IRE 5/10/1984
Grand Slam - Rock City, Nottingham, UK 11/26/1984

I'm also looking for ANYTHING from Phil Lynott's 1982 Solo Tour (Phil Lynott and the Soul Band)

I will be posting more from my own personal collection in the coming weeks on here. If anyone has any of the above, or anything out of the ordinary related to Lizzy, PLEASE let me know or post it. Thanks.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let's take this one step further.

I know these shows are rarely traded and I can understand anyone who has these shows not wanting to post them here. I will be more than willing to trade via PM anything I own, which includes 70+ Lizzy/Lynott/Grand Slam shows/demos and 100+ Sabbath shows. I also have some other odds and ends stuff (Metallica, Megadeth, Dio etc.) It might be worth your time to contact me if you have any of the above.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thin Lizzy - Regal Theatre, Hitchin, UK (Audience Sourced Version! Not the FM Broadcast) 1/26/1983

I'm also looking for ANYTHING from Phil Lynott's 1982 Solo Tour (Phil Lynott and the Soul Band)

1 down, 4 to go.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm relatively new here. I'm interested in anything related to Phil Lynott. I already have a lot, but I'm looking especially for the following:

Thin Lizzy - Cornwall Coliseum, St. Austell, UK 11/11/1981

I will be posting more from my own personal collection in the coming weeks on here. If anyone has any of the above, or anything out of the ordinary related to Lizzy, PLEASE let me know or post it. Thanks.
'blacksabfan', is a wank-stain who's never recorded a show in his life. A leech who steals off everyone else but thinks he's a modern-day Robin Hood. Cares not for quality. An ingrate of the lowest order.

In your dreams ryan. All are anything but rare. Few Lizzy fans will be willing to trade with you.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
'blacksabfan', is a wank-stain who's never recorded a show in his life. A leech who steals off everyone else but thinks he's a modern-day Robin Hood. Cares not for quality. An ingrate of the lowest order.

In your dreams ryan. All are anything but rare. Few Lizzy fans will be willing to trade with you.
You know by now that normal Lizzy fans aren't going to believe your line of bullshit...because after all so many people heard Catholic Charm and What's the Matter Baby before August, right? I think you and the other cronies are a little rattled by how I refuse to back down to you. I bet you've never had to deal with someone quite persistent as me. Fun, isn't it?? By the way, I like the Robin Hood reference...wasn't he the good guy of that story?

So enjoy the cult of personality you seem to have created over at RL while it lasts, because something is going down next week that will, without any shred of doubt, change how much I'm valued within the Lizzy community. Then the question will be, "Am I willing to trade with YOU?".

Check back with me around Thursday and I'll fill you in with the juicy details...

;)

As always, best regards,
Ryan
Blacksabfan

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have checked and it appears that I have all the shows that you are looking for!

But I doubt you have anything I need to be honest but contact me if I can help you any further
No thanks Jim, I'm not interested in throwing away my time just to get screwed over by you again. I guess we all can't be men of our word though...can we?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts