Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all much thanks to Don for collabing with me again on this ! He did a beautiful Job ! Thanks sweetie :sap:

This is just a rhythm I made up using my acoustic and my keyboard for the drums and the bass parts . Don and Myself both alternate on the lead parts . Hope ya'll enjoy !

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
thank you sweetness:sap: for askin me to be a part of this..you did a beautiful job on the backing and your acoustic rhythm was awsome...and your lead work blew me away as always.. yes guys its true girls can play geetar too and shes livin proof.. thx again sweetie:sap:

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Ok both of ya.... totally kick ass. zeppy for the backing. don for the killer first half. . then the zepp tone comes in. totally mezmorizing... now we need to hear some singin :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Once Agian Zep and Wiz, Awsome. I love the way that you two mesh in your playing.

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
:icon_thumAh this was very nice and I enjoyed it a great deal.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Another outstanding collab you two!!!:jam: Exlnt lead tracks from you both:bowdown: ...and Zeppy, beautiful backing...love the acoustic work!!! :icon_thum

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys for listening soooo much !

kc wow been long time since I see you . Thanks for listening :)

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
This sounds great...nice use of the wah!!! Love the feel of this and you both captured a great tone in the recording. :thumbup:

You guys are like the Sonny and Cher of instrumental blues/rock :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts