Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,253 Posts
It sounds superb Pod...it's the first time I've popped my head in for months...ain't got room for anymore B'T's. That doesn't take away from the fact that there is a BIG majority of people who are on the site simply to TAKE and not GIVE.

It's a fact of life mate...don't let it get you down-your stuff is top-notch as always. :thumb:

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,253 Posts
POD GOD said:
Thanx Jeff:thumb:
I agree... it is time to retire. I sometimes feel obligated to keep cranking them out cause I convinced Eric to reopen the BT section. I put the tutorials up in hopes that others would join in and I wouldn't have to have such a heavy load. Some guys have (which I really appreciate), but as you can see from buckkillr8's comment.. they are frustrated too. Everybody now has a huge collection of BTs (and the tools and know-how to make their own) and the demand just isn't there anymore. I still think there's lots more BTs to be made, and hopefully buckkillr8 and the others will continue to make them. Any PMs I get now for backings... I'm just gonna point them to the tutorials. I have some BTs that I've already commited to, but I think after those are done I'm gonna concentrate more on guitar playing and recording... which i enjoy alot more anyway.
Here, Here! I, for one, can't wait to hear you USING some of these things you made! I have over 400 BT's thanks to you mate...they are invaluable for my teaching guitar. Now lets hear ya crank that POD! :thumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.