Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys once again myself and my master sign maker friend have gotten together for a vicious collab of huge signage proportions.

A tad late but we are in a new building of sorts and now we have progressed with the help of eric to a new day in signbuilding. So this is for the new Forums and the Sign Shop 2.0!

Holla if ya feel me playa

Posse! Welcome HOME!

http://www.guitars101.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=10504.mp3

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
It was killa working with ya as always my friend, kickass job on the rythum and leads, kickass job dude!! :thumb: :thumb: :rock: :rock:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Dude did TJ tell you what happen the other night? We where jammin' on AIM. We started out with "Where have all the good times gone" anyhow I got freaked out cuz TJ is fuckin' good. And all of a sudden "WHAP" the string flew in my eye.. so now I have no string. But anyhow I will be putting up a a new song called "Where the fuck did my string go"" :bannana_g

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
wooooooohoooooooooo mikey and jimmy !!!!!!!!! Great tune ! Good job !

Ya'll gonna get yer sign shop back soon ??? Cuz I sure miss it !:thumb:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Thanks FF, you can wail duder!! :thumb: Thanks Zeppy, the sign shop is open for buisness once again!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks my Zeppy!!! And the shop has been re-opened it is slightly modified but we shall make due and keep improving the signs! Thanks for the listen!!!

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Wow heavy stuff.
Hehe the signshop :icon_peac
Great job!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Great job to my bestess buddies!!!..You guys did a killa job!!...Milla Time !!:drunk: :rock:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Thanks Mandy!! :thumb: Thanks Rid :thumb: Thanks ksdb :thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ksdb said:
It rocks, but I did notice a bit of clipping around 1:10 or 1:20 and 1:42.
Clipping?? YOu mean when the guitar tones changed?

Thanks for listening Rid and Mandy and KSDB.......

KSDB can you explain how it sounded like clipping so we can avoid it later?

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
this most certainly did rock and delivered the goods!. Great stuff

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks SGSTD and GoP thanks for the listen glad we could deliver the goods for you ha ha ha . Any other goods we should deliver?

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Thanks sg :thumb: Thanks Goport :thumb:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Mike4beka said:
Thanks SGSTD and GoP thanks for the listen glad we could deliver the goods for you ha ha ha . Any other goods we should deliver?
Well since you are offering how about one of these pod things that I have heard so much about lol!!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Mike4beka said:
Clipping?? YOu mean when the guitar tones changed?

Thanks for listening Rid and Mandy and KSDB.......

KSDB can you explain how it sounded like clipping so we can avoid it later?

I'm noticing it on the drum rolls, there's a somewhat static-y sound to the snare. Part of it may be a result of mp3 compression, perhaps?? Or maybe it's just my media player, but listen to the mp3 at those timing marks mentioned above and compare it to your original recording. HTH. :icon_peac

1 - 20 of 31 Posts