Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
  • Hello guitar enthusiasts! We are pleased to announce an Ask Me Anything discussion thread with Dutch musician Arjen Lucassen. The AMA will be going live on Tuesday, August 10th, and will run until August 12th, and can be found here. Don't miss out!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Madonna
Tears of a Clown
Art Basel Miami
Audio: MP3

Setlist:

01 Send In The Clowns
02 Like It or Not
03 Toxic*
04 I’m So Stupid
05 Beautiful Stranger
06 Easy Ride
07 American Life
08 Don’t Tell Me
09 Express Yourself
10 Holiday

* (Britney Spears cover)

Madonna reviving Tears of a Clown concert for Miami's Art Basel
Madonna is set to clown around once more, this time at*annual Art Basel fair in Miami.*
For $5,000 per ticket, fans can watch Madonna power through a stripped down set at the city’s new, intimate venue, the*Faena Forum,*on Dec. 2, marking a revival of her headline-making Tears of a Clown performance*at The Forum in Melbourne, Australia earlier this year.*
“A Girl Has to Have Options,” Madonna wrote on Instagram, also sharing a photo of herself dressed in a pink clown suit. “T.O.A.C. Coming soon to Art Basel Dec 2!!!”*
The first Tears of a Clown concerts featured the pop icon riding a tiny tricycle, shading the residency shows of*fellow artists such as Mariah Carey and Jennifer Lopez (“I’d rather die than work in Vegas,” she reportedly said), and singing a cover of*Stephen Sondheim’s “Send in the Clowns,” which appears in*the 1973 musical*A Little Night Music.

Enjoy!
RubenArtz

https://www.mediafire.com/?kzz2onx08t7zu2b

1 - 2 of 2 Posts