Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is hilarious. Malmsteen got water dumped on him during a flight, and this tape is of what followed. Enjoy! :jam:

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
lmfao damn .. "hi im yngwie and today im gonna teach you how to be as arrogant as me :)"

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dannyboy said:
lmfao damn .. "hi im yngwie and today im gonna teach you how to be as arrogant as me :)"
:laugh: :laugh:

That would be a plane ride to remember!

·
Registered
336 Posts
fatsteen needs donuts!!

lmao!!!!!! i almost pissed my pants lmao!!!!!! i kill that muda fucka lmao!!!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
yeah no problem! I love the line: "See ya in Tokyo, bitch!" That's classic!!!!haha

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hehe, its really funny because hes as arrogant as a big name rock star and hes only b-list.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had to post this pic...

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mr Crumb said:
Okay, I never understood why everyone says he is saying "You've unleashed the fookin fury". If you listen carefully you can hear what he really says - "You've released the fookin fury"
I know it! I just think "unleashed" has a nice ring to it!
:woot:

·
Alright you sinners swing
645 Posts
Mr Crumb said:
Okay, I never understood why everyone says he is saying "You've unleashed the fookin fury". If you listen carefully you can hear what he really says - "You've released the fookin fury"
That's what I thought he said, but I edited my post to "unleash the fury". I guess I was right the first time.

Either way it's a stupid comment.

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SemiShred said:
cant see the vid,someone post it

Here ya go :bannana_g

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Not that I doubt the legitamacy of this sound clip (it doesn't matter anyway, as the clip has provided more than a sufficeint amount of entertainment), but just curious what the source was for this. The behavior matches the reputation of Yngwie, but I do not hear his nor anyone else's name being mentioned throughout any of it. Just wondering if this came from a web page that verifies this as being Yngwie or where it came from. :dunno:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
kc_artist_rocker said:
Not that I doubt the legitamacy of this sound clip (it doesn't matter anyway, as the clip has provided more than a sufficeint amount of entertainment), but just curious what the source was for this. The behavior matches the reputation of Yngwie, but I do not hear his nor anyone else's name being mentioned throughout any of it. Just wondering if this came from a web page that verifies this as being Yngwie or where it came from. :dunno:

Yeah, it's him. A little after half way through, after he finished his "I kill that mutha fu*&er, I kill that mutha...." You hear somebody in the background trying to calm him down saying "Yngwie, Yngwie..." Also if you've ever heard him speak, the voice totally matches up.

His new album is called "Unleash The Fury", for a reason. In last month's Guitar World, (the one with Vai and Wilde on the cover) There is an article that talks about a file that has recently been floating around the internet (this very file). Yngwie comments on it saying he was going to call his new album "Unleash The Fury" partly because of it.

There is also an interview of him around where is is asked about this event, and he goes into it and explains it; also comments on the audio file.

I can say I'm 100% sure of this authenticity of this :thumb: :dance:

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
kudochop said:
Yeah, it's him. A little after half way through ..... I can say I'm 100% sure of this authenticity of this :thumb: :dance:
Cool. Thanks for verifying. I believe you. this was just the first I'd heard of it. So, what was his stance in the interviews when questioned about this ridiculous behavior? (I mean, what kind of person has such a distorted sense of worldly importance that they threaten vengeful death over spilt water?! :wtf: ).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts