Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I'm a Very Good Girl !
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx Linda, your far too kind, I got ears too!!!

having probs with my recording thingy too, its the technical jargon crap I dont understand!

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Can you repost with the volume increased? I had everything up on 10 and could barely even tell when the song started. Thanks!

·
I'm a Very Good Girl !
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
El_jalepeno said:
Can you repost with the volume increased? I had everything up on 10 and could barely even tell when the song started. Thanks!
Now thats where I have the problem.....how do I increase the volumn?!?!?!?

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
it all depends on how you recorded it missy. From what I could make out, this sounded very respectable :thumb:

·
I'm a Very Good Girl !
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank you for your comment goport.

I recoreded it with the only prog I got which is AcidPro if that helps....I have tried altering the volumn but cant seem to.....but two of you have been able to hear it....sadly......and when I play it back I can too....shudder !

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
wierd. you have tried the volume sliders on the each of the tracks?

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Hey, this sounds good !!! Gets better when you really get into it !!!

Only thing you can tell is that you're obviously extremely conscious about singing ! With a little more confidence in your performance (I find a couple of beers usually helps :thumb:), then you'll feel more relaxed !

Nothing to be embarassed about though !

Scary when you're putting stuff up here for people to listen to. It's difficult not to think about all the people that are gonna hear it once it's up, but if you can detach yourself from that when recording, you'll see and hear your confidence soar

:thumb:

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
:icon_thumVery brave thing to do!!
Shania is probally not the easiest one to cover...
Liked it.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Wow way cool Missy, glad to see ya posting, great job!!:icon_thum :icon_thum

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
liked it but the vol. could have been up on the vox. What i heard sounded gr8! :thumbup:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
MISSSSSSSSSSY!!!!...You go gf!!!!...Man im soooo proud of you hun!!!...I knew you could do it..man this made my night hun...cant waite to hear more!!!:icon_thum

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Good job missy ! I couldnt hardly hear it either tho hun ..... what did ya use to record with ? What software ??? and we'll fix yer volume probs

hahahah I see pg did a nice job of fixing it !

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.