Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here's a little Lita and Ozzy for you all gals and boys. I hope you enjoy it! You gotta give a lot of credit to Mandy for doing such an awsome job in this song.
It was a priviledge working with her on this cover. I just added my vocals to it. Enjoy!:thumb:

Attachments

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
You guys sound great!! Mandy does sound very powerfull here!!! I'm really glad to hear her pushing it out in style!!! RVH, you also have a great voice. You got a great Ozzy vibe here. Awesome guitar too! Well done guys!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Damn, that was pretty damn good you two. Awesome job!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was fkin aweosme, killa job RVH and Killa job Mandy Love, love it!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
What an exciting display of talent you guys! Roberts voice has a sound that is world class, and Mandy, your voice has a wonderful resonance that is very intriguing and unique.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Quality, I do love a good duet. Very powerful and very well sung. :thumb:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey I liked that....copies are difficult because of the preconceived the music that is in our heads. But Ya all pulled it off. Great vocal performances.

Peace

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Thank you guys for all your kind comments....and thank you Rob for asking me to be apart of this..Great job you did:icon_cool

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Wow! This was absolutely fantastic. This was the strongest, most consistent performance I have heard from you, Mandy. You were starting to sound like Pat Benatar there in parts (and considering that Pat Benatar is perhaps my favorite female rock vocalist, along with Ann Wilson of course, I hope you read that as a compliment). Robert, your vocals sounded very impressively like Ozzy, which is no small accomplishment. This was a Grade-A post. :thumbup:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Thanks CC..Glad ya stopped in hun!:thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
WOW..Thank you KC...So kind hun..:icon_redf
kc_artist_rocker said:
Wow! This was absolutely fantastic. This was the strongest, most consistent performance I have heard from you, Mandy. You were starting to sound like Pat Benatar there in parts (and considering that Pat Benatar is perhaps my favorite female rock vocalist, along with Ann Wilson of course, I hope you read that as a compliment). Robert, your vocals sounded very impressively like Ozzy, which is no small accomplishment. This was a Grade-A post. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.