Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just me having a bit of fun with one of Flair's covers. Hope he's not offended. I heard this version awhile back and loved it so here ya go.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
LOL this was killa :D awesoem guitar work flair and Toast awesoem job on the vox :thumb: :thumb:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
this is great. I have never heard the original but I really enjoyed this. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You've never heard Margaritaville? Wow.

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Great job toast!! that was hilarious, man, that had me in stitches!! I think we got a "hit". A Greatest Hit :lol:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Buffet..LMAO!!...I tell you guys..I love this version soooooo much better..I hear this alot in the summer here...only bc Buffet is from my area...I really enjoyed this guys!!:icon_peac

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Hey this is probably the song Jimmy Buffett really wanted to record, but couldn't because of the attitudes of the day. Great peformance and production. It's a smokin' track!!! :cool:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
I agree this is a more updated version in music and in lyric. I think Jimmy would like it!! Gr8 Job Toast!!!! :woot:

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm sorry I wasn't listening, I was too busy jamming my mouth with peanut butter cups, Doritos and Gatorade. What were we talking about? lol

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Lmao!!!!!!!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
VanMan2000 said:
You've never heard Margaritaville? Wow.
Sorry mate "I got stoned and I missed it" :smirk:

·
Registered
479 Posts
OMG :lol: That is too funny, this one is a def keeper.....great job ya'll :icon_thum :icon_peac

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
thanx for all the kind responses. Toast suprised me w/ his rendition, and i have to say i wouldn't have it any other way.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Hillarious!! But it's really a great job!! Pass me the Lysol...I could swear I smell it from here...:icon_peac

1 - 20 of 27 Posts