I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Matt! This was fun! :icon_thum

Reactions: linda

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
This is great song.....Matt you did a Fantastic job on this backing hun!.....Serg your vocals are right on....You both really did a awesome job:icon_thum ..I will keep this..

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was awesome, killa job guys!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
First class post here guys..vox superb as usual gives you goosebumps one hell of a singer..GREAT job on the backing (CLASS ) 5 STARS :icon_thum

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
Aint too shabby...................actually it's freakin awesome. Wonderful job you two, but on the flip side, you've raised the bar for yourselves again, can't wait to hear what is next for you.:icon_thum

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
DUDE!!!! Ya trying to knock my socks of or what ,,, this is killer!!! Better than original vocals!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
733 Posts
thankyou for another awesome collab on another great U2 song serg. indeed it was fun. and thanks everybody for listening and the cool comments. :)

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
I don't really like U2 that much, so I havent cared to listen to this tune up until now.
Unfortunately I can't really say I like the song, but I can say that you two did and awesome job on it.
The backing sounds very good and sergs vocals are outstanding as always! :icon_thum

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
I deliberately put off listening to this until I got my new monitors up and running. Basically I was well excited about hearing this collab. So this is the first track I have played from G101 on my new Behringer B2031A setup.

... And it sounds great, totally the mutts nuts :thumb:

I can't fault the playing (Matt is the Edge) and Sergio has the most expressive and delicate voice I have heard for years. A match made in heaven.

On the downside, the midi bass line lacks depth and the notes sound more clipped/muted than the original imo. But that is a minor issue and it is probably highlighted by these new monitors and would sound fine on normal hifi speakers.

Great job guys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts