Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, I plan on redoing this one but may not get to it in time. Things get put off and I don't want to miss out again. So before I forget to enter, here is mine.

This is the first thing I recorded on computer (well except for basic, "Is this fucking thing working?!") and was recorded quite a while ago...1 year?

·
Registered
264 Posts
In the scheme of things,

that settled me down, I almost feel normal now. great accoustic tone. Nice picking. When I look at your avatar, I think it's going to be like a bruce lee shredding solo. now, I feel like walking on clouds.

·
excess to requirements
7,103 Posts
very chilled mate -great job.

·
~Free Will~
6,003 Posts
bones_19l said:
that settled me down, I almost feel normal now. great accoustic tone. Nice picking. When I look at your avatar, I think it's going to be like a bruce lee shredding solo. now, I feel like walking on clouds.
..Exactly my thoughts....Great stuff...very purty indeed:icon_thum

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mondola said:
Damnit !

Where is the attachment, Noah ? I can't give you any feedback until you repost the attachment, or if anyone else could help me out, I would appreaciate it !

:thumb:
I went through an attachment purging and must have inadvertently deleted this one without thinking. Sorry. It's back now. You can also stream it from my soundclick located in my sig.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.