Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
kiss my axe
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is my entry for may
i join for fun as usual bc i never can beat the monster players around here LOL :bannana_g
like the title says its just noodling around like i do when i try out a guitar at the guitarshop . mistakes included :lol:

good luck to all other fellow guitarplayers who will join this contest :toothless

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Cool, but i didnt like the recording. It was very noizy because the reverb the room provided.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Nice to hear your post again DGF. You got that title right (rip it up), very cool man! Good luck!

·
Registered
264 Posts
those harmonics bite

I am amazed at how well you chunk out those tones and crack the atom of harmonics into a nuclear device...or is that really a guitar? sound great. good luck to you.

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Eddie Van Wylde is in the house! or maybe just the guitar shop.
dutchguitarfreak said:
i join for fun as usual bc i never can beat the monster players around here LOL :bannana_g
Yeah, that goes for me too.
I do agree a bit with Verga regarding tone/sound quality, but only during the first 1/3. Then it cleans up quite nicely. I envy your chops! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
killer riffs! nice harmonics in the beginning.. very brewtal!!!
great job!!! :thumb:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
very impressive mate! great pinched harmonics too.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Eddie is on Fire!!!!...Killa ass job babe:rock:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa Eddie, awesome entry, aweosme job!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
cool stuff, deffo a cool zakk thing going on ther with the harmonics ;), cool attack, liked the pattern @ approx 1:12

1 - 18 of 18 Posts