Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One take...hope it's ok. I goofed once but I think it will mix in well. Extended the ending, in case you don't want to fade. Let me know the outcome.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure thing. I'm anxious to hear if/how these tracks work out for anyone willing to use them. Now if I could just tweak my kit to sound like each era/album of VH, I'd be happy!

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
You could become a hot commodity if you keep posting drum tracks for BTs. You would be a rare and valuable resource for those who get frustrated with MIDI sounding drums.

I know that Axeshredder has been looking for drummers to help him make some BTs, but has not had much luck. You might check with him if you are wondering which songs might be good to do next. Thanks again for your offerings.

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Ha Ha <--at me

Just now realizing after I recommended that you contact Axeshredder to collab on some BTs that you posted this for Axeshredder . OK, I can be a little spacey sometimes.
<-- At myself

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No problem KC! I just assume that they're in the public domain, but want to make sure that the original requestor is aware they are available. Speaking of Wahwah, I finalized my track for your original piece...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts