Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the disadvantage to using MediaFire to upload and distribute live shows? In other words, why aren't more people here using it instead of rapidshare and megaupload?

·
Premium Member
2,592 Posts
last year. mediafire gave me and many other uploaders a bad time.

Uploads would stall and then give us an "error", over and over, and nobody who works there gives you an explanation.

same as was happening with megaupload.

If a site is not giving you problems, then you should stick with it, but please don;t expect others to switch to the one of your choice.

As much as I hate hotfile, and other slow sites for downloading, I think they are used because they do not corrupt your files (like mediafire does), or make you re-upload the same files, over and over until their site acepts them.

·
Registered
130 Posts
go get a free site at http://x10hosting.com/ and ftp up your stuff like I do.... so fucking simple even tinkerdill could do it

·
Registered
734 Posts
Nowadays i use Multiupload they upload your files to seven hosts: Rapidshare, Megaupload, Depositfiles, Hotfile, Zshare, Uploading and Multiupload itself.
In certain countries some filesharingservices won't work, so every downloader can pick the link wich works best for him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.