Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I'll battle anyone on megadeth solos, just make it from rust in peace,countdown or youthanasia.I dont have any backings so if anyone is interested just send me the backing you'll use and its on.

·
Airborne Warrior
699 Posts
hey Kefka I am up for some of this, I have Addicted to Chaos BT I'll post it into the swaps thread, Give me a day or 2 to complete the song though

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
I always liked the symphony of destruction solo alot because of its insane feel and complexity..So if you have the backing for it please send it to me.As far as hangar 18 and all those songs, yeah sure thing, just post the backing so I can get it here.

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
How about symphony of destruction?...I like sweating bullets but its way to simple.Symphony of destruction is a true challenge to play note for note and land the same groove the original track has, even friedman has alot of trouble with that solo live lol.

So verga, how about it, symphony of destruction :rock:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Kefka said:
How about symphony of destruction?...I like sweating bullets but its way to simple.Symphony of destruction is a true challenge to play note for note and land the same groove the original track has, even friedman has alot of trouble with that solo live lol.

So verga, how about it, symphony of destruction :rock:
:crazy: Damn.... im not a Megadeth fan at all. I just d/l a tab of the song and it seems a b1tch song. Give me some time to learn it and i let you know when im ready:woot:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
lunarheart said:
yeah, verga got 10 months of practice by now :D
Its time that Kefka And Verga battles :thumb:
If Kefka isn't here anymore, I MAY take on the challenge..
thats funny:lol: i hope someone takes you up on this, would be a great battle!! I'm no where near good enough to nail megadeth solos but i'm a huge fan of the band. good luck getting this going

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
:beerbang: Yea:beerbang: Ok, im gonna try to look up for GROS pc to see if i can record something. As i said before, maybe Sweating Bullets because is the only one from them that i learned to play 100% acurate. Weird, because i love the band:nuts:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts