Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was done when I was just started to learn how to record multi tracks. Back then, I was really into guitar gods like Yngwie, Gilbert, Impellitery and Becker..etc I really don't shred these days but it's still fun once in awhile
plz enjoy and is there anyone who using Legacy Collection??

Happy Halloween!

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
Excellent, right up my alley!!! Yes, you're definately from that genre, I love it!!! Great harmonies!!! Great leads, lotta Neo-Classical soul!! Reminded me of Yngwie and Vinnie Moore.
The Sweeps are dyno-0mite!!!
You show elite talent to this web-site, keep it up!!!

FormulaET

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
really well paced, great control and no shredding for the sake of it. really cool

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
gave this a second listen and i think my initial impression was a bit harsh, your picking is impeccable, its definitely 80s to the hilt and you made a cracking stab at that kind of music.
a collaboration between yourself and sadge would be worth a definite listen, ever hear his take on macalpines tears of sahara ? that was a mindblowing submission here on 101.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This kicked much ass Jong, killa job!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No, nonono I am not a Pro
I just record for fun and I had only one gigging band with me and that was it. But I'd like to work in the studio based on my experience when I get out of the Army - studio enginner.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts