Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have not done a jam in awhile so get's kick one off. I made this BT by stealing a drum track from a well known band that hates Napster...try and guess the song. :D

The chord progression and timing make no logical sense....I just started the tape rolling and made it up as I went...so be sure and try out a slot before you claim one....it might be a challenge.

I used a LP with EMG's and a combination of Bogner's Mesa's and 5150's on my Vetta to record the BT.

Please make my life easy and e-mail me a single track with the 4 clicks at the start....then silence...then your guitar part only at your slot. Most slots end with a break...so be sure and play through it for smooth transisitions.

If you have any questions, and have not done this before.....just ask!

Post below to claim a slot:

SLOT 1 0:30-1:16 SATCH COMPLETED
SLOT 2 1:17-1:58 YAKAM COMPLETED
SLOT 3 1:59-2:37 AXE COMPLETED
SLOT 4 2:38-3:18 SUPER COMPLETED
SLOT 5 3:19-4:13 W. W.
SLOT 6 4:14-END E.J. COMPLETED

Attachments

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
axeshredder said:
slot 3 please
Excellent....I can always count on the Axe man. Will you be using the sustainer equipped Wolf?

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
well since ya mentioned it,maybe i will....been getting into my js100 so i guess it depends on how i feel and if its appropriate for my part....very interesting backer here

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
El_jalepeno said:
I'll take slot 6, The End :thumb:
Excellent E.J. That's the hardest one.....I could never remember where I was at by the time I got to the end.......I was just fishing for chords trying to get out of trouble!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
when i get the chance...tomorrow hopefully, I'm gonna check out slot 4 and get back to you with a definite!

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Supersonic said:
when i get the chance...tomorrow hopefully, I'm gonna check out slot 4 and get back to you with a definite!
Right on...I would love to hear what/if people can do with it.:D

·
Shredding it up!!!
1,185 Posts
Hey VH fan i've never tried this, but i wouldn't mind having a go at slot 1? Would i b able to just record the entire intro section, and start my solo?

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
satchsquatch said:
Hey VH fan i've never tried this, but i wouldn't mind having a go at slot 1? Would i b able to just record the entire intro section, and start my solo?
You got it....slot 1. You could record the intro section.....just make sure that when your guitar solo starts....it's your solo only with no BT behind it. You can hear an example track of this method in the topic pinned to the top of this room called "Axeshredder fullproof alignment method" or PM me with any questions. Then e-mail me (see below) the mp3.:icon_thum

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
yay! :lol: so where do i post the solos? your email?

·
Shredding it up!!!
1,185 Posts
hey VHfan, i've managed to record it, and i've saved it as an MP3 file, will that work?? If not then i can easily save it as a different format, whats your email address?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts