·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks for the old Fate.
But are you sure this is not the Aardschokdag '83 show ('Crush the Cross')? So far, every 'Willem II '83' show I found turned out to be in fact the Aardschokday in the Brabanthallen, Den Bosch on 25/6/83......

·
Registered
772 Posts
LOL thanks. Hey, lazy isn't the problem. If I were lazy I'd have time to look at everything the site has to offer and hit it up closer to the posting date. As it is I'm too busy to spend days looking through archival posts
yeah but it is the first google link! but hth

·
Registered
772 Posts
Thanks for the old Fate.
But are you sure this is not the Aardschokdag '83 show ('Crush the Cross')? So far, every 'Willem II '83' show I found turned out to be in fact the Aardschokday in the Brabanthallen, Den Bosch on 25/6/83......
dunno mate i haven't checked it against that!

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm sorry to say that yes it is the wrong show. It's the 6/25/83 show from Zwolle, Holland. This is easy to discern from King's stumble in the intro: "Will you welfromcome from Copenhagen...". He sticks the word "from" in the middle of the word "welcome"

·
Registered
772 Posts
I'm sorry to say that yes it is the wrong show. It's the 6/25/83 show from Zwolle, Holland. This is easy to discern from King's stumble in the intro: "Will you welfromcome from Copenhagen...". He sticks the word "from" in the middle of the word "welcome"
off to google with u then!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts