Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a crack at this , hope you like it incidently on the original Priest used a tray of knives and forks for the outro , i used a plastic tub full of old nuts a spring , one speakon socket 4 jack plugs two batteries a aluminium a b box and an old halogen light bulb ...........:confused:

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,111 Posts
holy smokes Art! this is top notch dude! wowwwww! i like what you did ! i can tell you put alot of time into this! kick ass tone and kick ass cover! i know you put alot of time into your covers,, and it truly shows! hats off to you for making a great cover!!!!!:thumb: :rock: :rock:

·
excess to requirements
7,103 Posts
stunning. Simply amazing.

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks folks , British Steel to me was a groundbreaking album , it has not lost an ounce of its power and vibe . Still remains one of my all time favourite albums .and as just to round this off , were of to see the Priest at the Newcastle Metro Arena next Sun 27th , on our Anniversary !:rock: cheers

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,521 Posts
Bluesy, this is an incredible cover, dude. Seriously...extremely well done. :bowdown:

Tell the truth, though, did it come out so well because you really got into character and donned the leather chaps and cap? :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.