Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK....Hopefully I'll do this right... :wtf:
This my first time posting any sorta tune here at G101....It's mainly is metal-type tune w/an attempt at a moody sorta breakdown in the middle.
It was recorded using Cakewalk's Guitar Tracks Pro 2.0 on my shoddy PC, w/a crappy soundcard and Fruity Loops for Drums/Percussion...so the Sound Quality isn't breath taking (lol)...but hopefully some of you all might enjoy it.

The name of the tune is "Paster of Snippets" (kind of an inside joke from a different guitar forum..lol)
I've got many more like it....but I'll restrain myself for now...on account of I don't wanna come barging in with that whole "Damn!!! Look at me!!!"-type schpeel. :icon_peac

Anyway...I'd be interested to hear whatever type of feedback you may have about it.

Thanks for listening guys!

(3/8/05...I deleted the mp3 file, so I could make room to upload others...the tune can be found on the "Tunes" page of my website listed below)

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
hey chip long time no see...since the guitarbattle days anyways.. great to have ya here man.. youll fit right in .. this was a kick ass tune man...lookin forward to hearin more of your stuff:rock:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys!
Interesting to see some familiar ex-GB players here. That place got a bit hostile at times, but I do miss it in some ways. I toss some others up a little later on...don't wanna over do it. ;)

BTW there Mr. King....It was you that got me into this site in the first place, with your little heads up post over at GW....Thanks alot!
Now the wife's gonna be even more pissederd-off at me than usual! :upset:

J/K I'm likin' this place so far! :icon_thum

*Damn little icons are addicting as hell! lol*

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
awesome chip :D this is why i like ur tunes so much!! keep on posting dude :D this is definitely a keeper :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ibanezlover said:
Awesome Chip.:rock: Great tune and playing. I'm also an avid golfer, waiting for this damn snow to go away.
Just in case you need a little something to feed the golf addiction til the snow clears out;

http://forums.delphiforums.com/golfequip/start

:thumb:

I don't spend as much time over there as I did in the past....but it's still interesting every so often.
I'm goin' nuts myself....gotta net set up in my basement and the ceiling is high enough that I can (carefully) swing a wedge, without smashing anything.
Music room upstairs...Driving range in the basement....

Man, the wife sure puts up with a lot! :shame: lol

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Gr8 to "see"/ hear ya over here, Chip!!!!:woot: And what an entrance!!! There's those awesome chops I remember from GB!!!! :bowdown: Welcome to the site, bro!!!:icon_thum Don't want to bum ya out....but, its golf weather here!!! :lol:

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Ah another burner:)
Great stuff man!
Smoking chops :icon_thum

·
Registered
574 Posts
Hey Chip!!

Welcome To G101!! You ROCK! Excellent tones and playing! :bowdown:

Janell