Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to give this tune a go. I decided to open up my guitar pro tonight,, spent about 5 minutes to learn the solo,, and go ahead and record this. I added some of my own ideas as well to this song. I knew the main riffs for longest time,, just not the solo . Hope this sounds ok. Didn't spend as much time into making it better as i actually would have like to,, but ohh well. after encoding the file,, sounded not that bad overall to me. The vocals are not me,, they are part of the backing track i used to do this. All guitar work is me.
Enter Sandman Cover.mp3 (6.32 MB)

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way, I shortened the tune up because to me,, the ending just is the same for most part and just fades,,, and I felt like I put enough into what I recorded to make it stick out and come to life.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Fckin killa Scott absolute awesoem job on a killa tune!!! :icon_thum :rock: :jam:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
:devilchil WHOOOO SCOTTT!!!:devilchil Way to fkin rock hun!!!!!!!!!!!:rock: :rock:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
gr8 job Scott!!! Time for axegrinder and the Naitch to collab again. Agree. I used to love this song. Every time though i'd go to gtr center some slug would be trying to play it lol. Now i like the song again thanx to you scott!!!!:devilchil

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks yaka and flair! hey flair,, Im up for a collab bro! for sure! sounds like a kcik ass plan bro!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts