Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
  • Hello guitar enthusiasts! We are pleased to announce an Ask Me Anything discussion thread with Dutch musician Arjen Lucassen. The AMA will be going live on Tuesday, August 10th, and will run until August 12th, and can be found here. Don't miss out!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I found out that some Rory Gallagher videos are still missing.
It would be great if someone could fill the gaps - Thanks so much:

22.03.1974* Burbank Midnight Special (TV show) S02 E28
NTSC/COL/PRO NBC USA
Tattoo’d Lady
Cradle Rock

Probably filmed in February or March 1974, *aired on March 22nd 1974. Host: Bill Withers. Reused in
episode #110 (Airdate 28.03.1975, hosted by Wolfman Jack).

The Midnight Special season 2 episode 28

--Bill Withers (guest host) - ""Ain't No Sunshine,"" ""The Same Love That Made Me Laugh,""
""Lean on Me"" & ""Green Grass"" --Bill Withers & Cliff de Young - ""Sunshine"" film clip
--Bill Withers, Bobby Womack and Buddy Miles - ""Railroad Man""
--Rory Gallagher - ""Tattoo'd Lady"" & ""Cradle Rock"" --Melissa Manchester - ""Bright Eyes"" & ""He Is the One""
--Buddy Miles - ""You Really Got Me"" --Montrose - ""Rock the Nation"" & ""Good Rockin' Tonight""
--Bobby Womack - ""Lookin' for a Love"" & ""Nobody Wants You When You're Down and Out""
--Cliff de Young - ""My Sweet Lady"" & ""Sunshine on My Shoulders""

07.05.1974? Burbank Midnight Special (TV show) S02 E39
NTSC/COL/PRO NBC USA NBC Studios
Hands Off
Who’s that Coming

Hosted by The Kinks. Not sure about the date. Airdate 07.06.1974. A photograph from the show can be
found at http://gregpapazian.com/!

The Midnight Special season 2 episode 39

--The Kinks - ""You Really Got Me,"" ""Money Talks,"" ""Here Comes Yet Another Day,""
""Celluloid Heroes"" & ""Skin and Bone"" --Electric Light Orchestra - ""Showdown"" & ""Bluebird Is Dead""
--Rory Gallagher - ""Hands Off"" & ""Who's That Comin'"" --Buddy Miles - ""Life Is What You Make It""
--Alan Price - ""In Times Like These"" & ""Between Today and Yesterday"" --Suzi Quatro - ""All Shook Up"" & ""Glycerine Queen""

It would be great for all Rory fans to have this items :smile:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Please let us know when you find some footage, I've been looking for The kinks' performance and haven't found anything other than You Really Got Me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts