Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Yak... the great thing about you dude is that your there haha no matter what tune i hear from ya.. you in it that's very important..I think part of the journey and so what is fuckin essential if you want to be playing in the zone... believe me that sometimes you don't want to be playing in the zone.. it can get personal and lol woah rearing off.. anyhow. ...ya you rock and all fuckin kick ass hehe we all like the WTG and superficial shit in typin half the dudes don't even bother to listen and put WTG well fuck i never do that i put my time in everytime or won't bother to comment if i'm not gonna listen haha think of how stupid that is.. You are wasting your time and setting yourself up hehe and i'm not that stupid too to you's that do that but either way lol ..back to yak..... YAK you got a voice man that's the main point.. your not a bad singer too lol .. one of these days i'm gonna have you do that Billy Joel tune hehe She's more then a woman.....Has a lot of special meanings to me so ya i'll find a way to get ya singing that one day lol

Mike Excellent playing.... I'm gettin a taste of that voice keep that up!!

Both you guys fuckin rock!!

-Ash-

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
ashilan said:
Totally!!! Brilliant tune!!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Mike and the Yaksta kickin ass!!!..This was exellente guys!!:rock: :rock: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mike4beka said:
Dude you totally kick ASS......maybe you should do my solo part too ha ha
Thanks man!!
thks mike!!:icon_thum

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ashilan said:
Yak... the great thing about you dude is that your there haha no matter what tune i hear from ya.. you in it that's very important..I think part of the journey and so what is fuckin essential if you want to be playing in the zone... believe me that sometimes you don't want to be playing in the zone.. it can get personal and lol woah rearing off.. anyhow. ...ya you rock and all fuckin kick ass hehe we all like the WTG and superficial shit in typin half the dudes don't even bother to listen and put WTG well fuck i never do that i put my time in everytime or won't bother to comment if i'm not gonna listen haha think of how stupid that is.. You are wasting your time and setting yourself up hehe and i'm not that stupid too to you's that do that but either way lol ..back to yak..... YAK you got a voice man that's the main point.. your not a bad singer too lol .. one of these days i'm gonna have you do that Billy Joel tune hehe She's more then a woman.....Has a lot of special meanings to me so ya i'll find a way to get ya singing that one day lol

-Ash-
:D thks ash! thks for the inspiration!!:thumb:

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:werd:
ashilan said:

-Ash-
:D thks ash! thks for the inspiration!!:thumb:
Ash inspire me so much !!

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sgstd said:
Terrific collab guys!!!! This does indeed rock!!!:woot: Gr8 guitar work by both of ya's!!!:jam: :jam:
thks sgstd :D

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rain said:
Mike and the Yaksta kickin ass!!!..This was exellente guys!!:rock: :rock: :thumb:
thks rain :grin:

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Thanks to everyone who gave a listen...sorry it took so long for the response I have been out of town and busy with work.

Mike

1 - 15 of 15 Posts