Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"With A Little Help From My Friends"

A few of us mods decided to put together this jam (PODGOD's reccommendation) with an appropriate theme
...is also my first attempt at mixing anything but myself...i hope i did it justice...hopefully this will be the first of many.

slot 1 :20- :56 Mike4beka
slot 2 :56 - 1:45 Vintage Brat
slot 3 1:45 - 2:37 Mondola
slot 4 2:37 - 3:12 Axeshredder
slot 5 3:12 - 3:49 CanyonCarver

slot 6 3:49 - 4:15 WahWah
slot 7 4:15 - end VHFAN0U812

Attachments

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
This was killa guys, awesome job!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
7,602 Posts
Hey hey hey. I love how this one has finally turned out, excellent job by all, and thanx to axeshredder for putting it all together !

Yeah, vintage_brat is right in that we hit every damn tone in the book, but he was very wrong with his critique of his own work !!!

:icon_nono

How many times do I have to tell everyone that *I* am the weakest link ? Goodbye !

:lol:

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
About time the mods around here got off their lazy butts and did something...errr did I say that out loud?

Sounds great guys, lots of different sounds...strange how everyone started out nice and clean and gradually got dirty by the end....which was a complete accident.

Great job on the production axe.....came out PERFECT!

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
axeshredder said:
thanks everyone for the comments....and a thanks to everyone involved making the tracks fairly simple to align:icon_thum
That's why it's called the "Axe alignment method"...makes the producers life easy and the timing dead on!:D:D:D

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,734 Posts
Hey guys...Fantastic!!! You make me proud to be a MOD along with all you talented cats!!! Full spectrum of feel and tone!!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks VHFan, Mike ...yes now that i got a first hand shot at it my time was spent on mixing instead of aligning...its really cool how coincendentally the parts seemed to have a sequence like it was planned....im looking forward to doing it again:rock:

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
axeshredder said:
thanks VHFan, Mike ...yes now that i got a first hand shot at it my time was spent on mixing instead of aligning...its really cool how coincendentally the parts seemed to have a sequence like it was planned....im looking forward to doing it again:rock:
Cool Axe....post up a mondo track with 10 slots and get things moving!!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Excellent work gents, nice transitions and styles.

Shouldn't this be in the completed Jams forum though? Tut, tut mods...hehe.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.