Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there,

There's been a lot of new members on the boards, and this got a good reception the first time round.

This was a collaboration that The Toastmaster and myself did of a cover of British Rock Band, Thunder's, A Better Man...

I had just posted the acoustic for people, and VanMan took hold of it and sprinkled a little bit of magic dust on it....

:thumb:

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Khaos said:
...this is brilliance at its peak....

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT???? this is my line? i made up "Brilliance at its peak" this is a patented line! admit it, you got that from me!

Mond, i don't have time to get it right now, its quite late here, but rest assured i will be recieving it tommorow!

and im sure it is brilliance at its peak....

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
This is a beautiful song,,great job guys!!!

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Great song guys! Love the tone there mondy and of course VM has all the emotion needed.. LOL are you getting over worked VM? :lighter:

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Cheers guys,

I did hear him grumbling that he doesn't get the recognition that he deserves, along with how is he expected to work with these limited resources, he doesn't get paid enough for this... etc...

However, his favourite phrase which he utters to himself over and over again, is "You da man toast, you know you da man... You da man, you da man, you da MAN !!!!! Huh !!!"

:lol:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
LMAO Mond, I have heard him mumble that, no I have heard him shout that lol, this was awesome, killa job by you both!!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
just found this buried in the depths - this is really good indeed. Great collab :thumb:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Guys... what I miss when I'm away!!! This is soooo cool! I never heard this song before and I like it alot... thanks for posting it!!

Janell

1 - 13 of 13 Posts