Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

Mond On Toast presents A Better Man...

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  CanyonCarver 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi there,

There's been a lot of new members on the boards, and this got a good reception the first time round.

This was a collaboration that The Toastmaster and myself did of a cover of British Rock Band, Thunder's, A Better Man...

I had just posted the acoustic for people, and VanMan took hold of it and sprinkled a little bit of magic dust on it....

:thumb:

#8 · (Edited)
Cheers guys,

I did hear him grumbling that he doesn't get the recognition that he deserves, along with how is he expected to work with these limited resources, he doesn't get paid enough for this... etc...

However, his favourite phrase which he utters to himself over and over again, is "You da man toast, you know you da man... You da man, you da man, you da MAN !!!!! Huh !!!"

:lol:

#9 ·
LMAO Mond, I have heard him mumble that, no I have heard him shout that lol, this was awesome, killa job by you both!!

#11 ·
just found this buried in the depths - this is really good indeed. Great collab :thumb:

#12 ·
Guys... what I miss when I'm away!!! This is soooo cool! I never heard this song before and I like it alot... thanks for posting it!!

Janell

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.