Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, it's compressed in order to get it under 9 MB.

Here I am, playing Rock 'n' Roll, live with my older brother at his wedding last weekend.

Shitting myself, and not really anything like a guitar God, but I present it to you nonetheless, warts and all (and overweight fat northern bar-stool)...

Rough Justice & Mondola - Rock 'n' Roll !!!

:rock:

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
mondola said:
np

:thumb:

More as I get them of the rest of the gig (but I'm not on the rest of 'em).

But that's something to be thanful for !!!

:D
C'mon, man, you tore it up!!! Nice memento to have of that evening. I cannot even remember the last time I played out. :(

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Dude that was fantastic!! :rock: I can 'feel ya' my brother seeing you play!!
This was a treat and i very much thank you for sharing!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
looks like you guys really had a lotta fun ! , nice playing dude , what a great little band you have there , vocals are real cool too ! ,and it looks like a Bonzo Vistalite kit ? love the editing on the video ! thanks for posting :thumb:

·
mmmmm.............Beer!!!
695 Posts
bluesplayer said:
looks like you guys really had a lotta fun ! , nice playing dude , what a great little band you have there , vocals are real cool too ! ,and it looks like a Bonzo Vistalite kit ? love the editing on the video ! thanks for posting :thumb:
Yeah, way cool mondy!!!:bowdown: .
Bluesplayer, sorry, that ain't a vistalite, however, our drummer is a huge Bonzo fan and does have a Ludwig Vistalite........:icon_cool

Attachments

·
I GARAWWWNTEE!!!!!
1,810 Posts
Very cool mondola:thumb: , editing was funny as shit, and its probably a good thing you didnt move to much, because in that little space, you get you big boys runnin' around, youd be bouncing off each other , tearing the joint apart.........Show over LOL......

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JPF said:
Very cool mondola:thumb: , editing was funny as shit, and its probably a good thing you didnt move to much, because in that little space, you get you big boys runnin' around, youd be bouncing off each other , tearing the joint apart.........Show over LOL......

:lol:

Even without moving around too much I nearly pulled my brothers cable out a couple of times !

:doh:

And then in one of the other songs, the bassist / singer's daughter decides to run through his legs. As she does, she then sees this cable dangling in front of her. So of course, she naturally starts pulling on it.

The microphone that was attached started moving more and more away from his mouth.

Really funny cuz she was absolutely oblivious to what she was doing...

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bluesplayer said:

Mate, I dunno what kit he is playing through. :dunno: He was just the drummer, wasn't interested in it :notme:

j/k :thumb:

I'll ask me bro when he's back off his honeymoon, but he probably won't know either. They all pretty much take care of their own shit. When they did a rehearsal not so long back, my brother turned around and went, "Fuckin' hell, you changed to Ampegs !!" The bass player replied, "I've had them for 6 months now !!! Fucking hell, when did you change to Gibsons !!!"

Okay, not that bad, but they pretty much don't notice anymore unless explicitly pointed out to them.

:thumb:

·
I GARAWWWNTEE!!!!!
1,810 Posts
mondola said:

Even without moving around too much I nearly pulled my brothers cable out a couple of times !

:doh:

And then in one of the other songs, the bassist / singer's daughter decides to run through his legs. As she does, she then sees this cable dangling in front of her. So of course, she naturally starts pulling on it.

The microphone that was attached started moving more and more away from his mouth.

Really funny cuz she was absolutely oblivious to what she was doing...

LMAO:lol: :lol:

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
Great stuff Mondy, absolutely loved seeing this. You just need a few more trips up on stage. When I first started playing live in clubs, I would turn my back to the audience, and not because I was trying to hide my technique like EVH, I was afraid I would shit my pants if anyone made eye contact with me. Anyway,great video, and I loved all the comments through it.

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rythameen said:
Great stuff Mondy, absolutely loved seeing this. You just need a few more trips up on stage. When I first started playing live in clubs, I would turn my back to the audience, and not because I was trying to hide my technique like EVH, I was afraid I would shit my pants if anyone made eye contact with me. Anyway,great video, and I loved all the comments through it.
You can't really tell, but those were surgical pants that I was wearing. I didn't move too much because I didn't want it all sloshing around !!!

:shock:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts