Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An old TV theme that I have always loved, couple of messups in it but ,,, hope ya like it anyway!

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
I remember this show...god I'm old :icon_frow Sling this sounds great, man. Why don't you enter this in this month's contest? I'm saving this one for the early morning ride into work Monday...it'll go nicely with my coffee and cigarette.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Awww Moonlighting!!...I loved watching that show!!..Man them two had some chemistry..I wonder if they had it off the show..lol...anyways...That was very nice SS!!..:icon_cool

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks stingx,, mmmmm.......... Thank you Mandy we used to never miss that show but the last episode really sucked!

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Damn SS, it's Sunday morning and I'm getting in the mood listening to this! I'm going to make a cd with some of your posts and label it "Guitars101 Moonlight" I always dig your playing!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Strat that is a awsome idea !!....I would myself but my comp is a bitch till i get a new one...lol:doh:

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Never fails to AMAZE me the posts I submit, I think won't get any replies get the most!!! THANKS strat78!

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Computer

rain said:
Strat that is a awsome idea !!....I would myself but my comp is a bitch till i get a new one...lol:doh:
I would be glad to build one for ya but the shipping would be a killer!!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was awesome, killa job SS! :thumb: :cool:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
This is excellent! Maybe Jimmy could move this to the mp3 comp - you have definately got a chance mate. :thumb:

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Man !!!! WOW hey THANKS guys! Hey I'm all for it if ya think I won't get shunked too bad :)

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
I loved this show also!!! It was gr8!!! As is your rendition of the theme song...exlnt job bro!!!!:woot: :woot:

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Move it to the contest area Linda ,, it's there!!

linda said:
OH i missed this one sorry sling!!! :rant: :cry:
Move it to the contest area Linda ,, it's there!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.