Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Motörhead - 2014-08-01 ~ Wacken, Germany
TV-Rip Pro-Shot

Setlist:

01.Damage Case
02.Stay Clean
03.Metropolis
04.Over the Top
05.The Chase Is Better Than the Catch (preceeded by Guitar Solo)
06.Rock It
07.Lost Woman Blues
08.Doctor Rock (including Drum Solo)
09.Just 'Cos You Got the Power
10.Going to Brazil
11.Killed by Death (with Doro Pesch)
12.Ace of Spades

Encore:

13.Overkill

Download here: http://adf.ly/qu5g8

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
adfly

Just move on and dont download my stuff and that's it. I really dont care about a penny for your click, but adfly safes my links from copy and paste. Since 2013 i nver used a tool like adfly, but then some heros decided to push their postcount by copy and paste. If you have a problem with that, i'm sorry, go and get your file elsewhere.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thanks for your eloquent answer. Where did you learn to write so beautifully? Could you please write your answers in coherent English so I can understand what you are saying. It seems I touched a raw nerve with you. Are you saying that the link for this concert is not pay per click? If not then I apologize profusely. A simple yes or no will suffice. No need to resort to childish diatribe.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I actually do appreciate the posting. I just don’t like the pay per click link. Be honest and tell people its pay per click and then people are free to make a choice. You have heard of the concept called freedom of choice? For those who decide not to put easy money into your pocket I would respectfully suggest they use Adfly skipper on firefox. It is add on that cuts out adfly and the easy money. Why mask the uploaded links with a ppc? Many thanks for the uploaded links. Watching the gig now. Excellent stuff. Thanks again

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
If you don't like the pay per click thing you not going to be downloading very much on this site.Your getting a very good video for free.The uploader has spent time and bandwidth so others can get this video. Filefactory,turbo,and others reward their users. To me it is no big deal.
Thanks again Arcossi !!!!!!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Thank you for sharing this. Some people only know complain about the posts and never thank, with how easy it is to avoid any pay per click with any dl manager.

And yes Filefactory,turbo,and others reward their users ... $0.001- 0.005 per dl. I'm an rich man right now

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.