Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Has anybody seen a show from this tour? How do they sound?

·
Registered
164 Posts
i saw them in detroit on friday.... was eh... alright... vince and tommy were cool... tommy had the titty came going for 10 minutes then he whipped out his pecker... but mick sounded kinda screwed up.... his rythm's were way loud and leads were way quiet... but was friggin great to hear all the old shit... they open with "shout" was great....

tommy's drum solo really sucked tho... he was doing some techno thing that really didnt go over well...

imo vince stole the show... he sounded perfect to me

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Indy

Tickets go on sale Sat for GET THIS, the Sept 21st 2005 show. That is 6 months away.

I'd like to go see them. I had 3 rd row tickets in 90 to see the Feelgood tour and my swim coach made me go to the meet we had.

·
Registered
425 Posts
gutwrench said:
i saw them in detroit on friday.... was eh... alright... vince and tommy were cool... tommy had the titty came going for 10 minutes then he whipped out his pecker... but mick sounded kinda screwed up.... his rythm's were way loud and leads were way quiet... but was friggin great to hear all the old shit... they open with "shout" was great....

tommy's drum solo really sucked tho... he was doing some techno thing that really didnt go over well...

imo vince stole the show... he sounded perfect to me

Cool, thanks for the info. Yeah, I've heard kinda mixed reviews. It seems the drum solo is pretty bad from what I hear
:icon_frow

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.