1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This is great Scott, killa job dude!! :thumb: :thumb: :icon_cool :icon_cool

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Scott did you only sing on this? The vocals sound good, bro. I am digging the guitar on this too and am going to assume you're playing :) The way your post reads, to me anyway, is that you posted the track with vocals :spank:

Anyway, it sounds great :thumb:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
I don't know the tune, but seems like something George Thoroughgood would do. Great job Scott! :thumbup: Are you singing out the v-amp? I used to love to sing out of mine, but I sold it.

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stingx said:
Scott did you only sing on this? The vocals sound good, bro. I am digging the guitar on this too and am going to assume you're playing :) The way your post reads, to me anyway, is that you posted the track with vocals :spank:

Anyway, it sounds great :thumb:
I'm just singing on this stinmg. rest is a backing. not my guitar playing. i can play this tune,, but I havent yet found a backing for this tune without guitar in it.

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
3fingers said:
I don't know the tune, but seems like something George Thoroughgood would do. Great job Scott! :thumbup: Are you singing out the v-amp? I used to love to sing out of mine, but I sold it.
Yepper, I am singing out of my vamp 2 bro. thanks for listening to this as well.:thumb:

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Great tune! Thorogood made it famous, but I think the original was by Hank Williams, not sure though. Great job on this:thumb:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Move It On Over

Its a Hank Williams Sr. tune. You could sing that song alot better if it were in your key.As it stands it wasnt a bad job anyway and you've got nothing to be ashamed of

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Naifuzan said:
"I don't know the tune, but seems like something George Thoroughgood would do."
Yep it Thorogood alright. I don't think he wrote it, but this version is definately Thorogood's

Nice job with the singing Scott!
thanks alot Naifuzan! I was just tryin around with some vox . thanks again!

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Badams said:
Its a Hank Williams Sr. tune. You could sing that song alot better if it were in your key.As it stands it wasnt a bad job anyway and you've got nothing to be ashamed of
hey thanks alot badams. yes,, oprigianl is Hank SR.. George Thorogood and the Destroyers did this as well,,but Hank SR like you said is original. tahanks again for coming to check this out!:icon_thum

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
In key?:shame: :shame: ........SCOTT YOU DID THIS AWESOME HUN>>AND THE EXTRA"S ALWAYS KICK ASS!!!!!!>>>>LOVED IT!!!!!:grin: :grin:
Badams said:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Great singing there. Fits the song nicely.:dance:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts