Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to publicly apologize to Wiz for not getting it done this month. He came up with a killer tune, and I was 60% done when my equipment died on me. Unfortunately I don't think my replacements will be in place and operational in time for this month. It was really shaping up quite nicely and will kick much ass when it's done. Sorry Wiz. I really wanted ya to get that funky avatar, LOL! Next month you pointy hat wearin, boot scoot boogieing, dip chewin, deer huntin', stubborn bastard.

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The one time I post a heartfelt sentiment and all you guys can do is bring up the damned cowbell. I guess it's my own fault with the avatar and all. Sigh..........here's another. "I put my pants on one leg at a time, the difference is, when I put my pants on, I make gold records." LOL!

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
LOL! Next month you pointy hat wearin, boot scoot boogieing, dip chewin, deer huntin', stubborn bastard.

That is about as heartfelt as that cowbell being tapped in your avatar!

Really explore the studio space this time. I mean, really.. explore the space. I like what I'm hearing.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
No need to apologize Toastmaster...shit happens...not your fault your equipment crashed.. you know me I will be just as happy with it posted in originals as I would of been with it in the contest...hope ya get back and runnin soon buddy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts