Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I'm a Very Good Girl !
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this came totally out of the blue today. but to say I am happy is certainly an understatement....so let me introduce you to me new baby........

·
I'm a Very Good Girl !
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
she's an Ibanez SZ520QM-GAB and she sounds like angels....here's the headstock....

·
I'm a Very Good Girl !
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im always a good girl ;). but didnt realise I had been THAT good this year....and yes she sounds wonderful...all I got to do now is learn how to play it properly...so will be relying on all you guys to give me some pointers please.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
WOW !!!! LOOKIN GOOD !!! Xmas came early !!!!! (now where have i heard that before !!???)

·
Registered
754 Posts
As soon as I saw it I liked it.sweet inlay on the neck with a beautiful finish! damn you musta been good!

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Tell me, just how good do you have to be ? I've probably left it a bit late for this year, but with some tips, next Christmas could be killa !!!

:lol:

She's a beauty, I love the neck inlay ! But I don't think the two of you will be suited. I'll PM you my address, I'll pay for shipping, don't worry. She'll be much happier with me, it's for the best, all round !

:thumb:

Here's to many happy times ahead !

:woot:

·
I'm a Very Good Girl !
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh just be yourself and give lots of bedroom action :whistling

As for your addi....not on your nelly mate :shame:

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
nice looking axe missy :) i like the design and the cool single inlay on the fretboard . and the body is a beauty . cool :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts