Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Im a big Zaza´s fan. That was really great man :thumb: I have some backing tracks of the song that i think you could use for rerecording this one. The only thing that i dislike of your cover was that dull midi sound, but thats not your fault and your guitar sounds exellent!!!!Great playing im enjoying it a lot!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi guys thanks for listening to my cover and I really appreciate all your comments and kind words.

And Vergar, if you could please send me any good quality backing tracks to that song as I also hate the sound of the midi backing track and would love to re-record it with a better quality track

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey thanks verga for giving me the backing track, the quality is alot better than tha midi sound that i used.

I'll be re-recording this song with the new backing track very soon and again thanks to all of your comments.

P.S If anyone has any other backing tracks of songs by neil zaza then could you please post them as i would love to do some more covers of his music.

·
Registered
11 Posts
That was really good, nice tone. Do you have tabs for this song or any other song by Neil Zaza? I really like his stuff but I can't find any good tabs for most of his songs and I'm not good enough to really figure them out myself.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.