Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The year 1960 as you travel down a dirt road the engine begins to miss and then completely die, you find yourself on the outskirts of a deserted town ,but wait there is music off in the distance. As you walk closer there is a saloon. there's the music too,,,you walk in and you hear.......

I always loved Rod Serling!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
this is top fucking class!

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Mike but I don't sing that high, haha Tammy does! ,,,Thanks Goport !!,,,,,,, And no I don't write anything as good as Rod Serling!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Oh wow!!! So amazingly soothing...I wanna go back in time to that place on that edge of town Sling and Tammy!! Beautifull vocals Tammy...Great complimentary playing Sling!
An outstanding job from both of you!!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Wow!!!!!
This was amazing, just awesome, killa guitar work SS and killa vox Tammy, this be a keeper!!

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[ QUOTE ]
3fingers said:
Oh wow!!! So amazingly soothing...I wanna go back in time to that place on that edge of town Sling and Tammy!! Beautifull vocals Tammy...Great complimentary playing Sling!
An outstanding job from both of you!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks 3fingers funny thing about these types of songs, they just make ya feel better!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Well..we have tons of dirt roads here,,,have been broke down a few times,,,and i wish i had this song playing in the back ground!!!...Very soothing Tammy..and SS your always great on that guitar of yours!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hello everyone...thankyou soo much for your comments!! We really do have alot of fun working together..thankyou you guys!! you all are the bestus!!! :)

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Ah one more from the fab duo.
Great song and nice voice as usual.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Never heard the song but it sure is a nice one. The vocals are superb and the guitar does the job well too by complimenting the vocals.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.