114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bannana_g

Gibson sg faded
Lyle? beatle guitar

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
don't tell me you're a little girl....you can play circles around me....!!! :bowdown:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jimihendrix said:
don't tell me you're a little girl
I get that a lot:cry: :icon_redf .. o well
I was in walmart today with me mom and when we were walking the guy that gives out those carts goes Have a nice day ladies

Im a 14 year old guy...I think

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
oops...i'm just goin' by the middle pic....grow some peach fuzz...or get a haircut... :wtf:

...i'm just joshin' ya...i wish i had talent...like you...maybe one day i will... :icon_cool

p.s. i loved the crack you made about my version of crazy train...that i should lose the singer...that just so happened to be me...all is forgiven...rock on little dude... :woot:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
hey there...is that beatles guitar a hofner or a copy...???... :icon_eek:

·
Registered
235 Posts
RandyRR5 said:
:bannana_g

Gibson sg faded
Lyle? beatle guitar
Spoiled Brat haha.
Anyways I like my Epiphone over any other Gibson I tried, so it all depends on what you like. Im gonna get Flamed but My Epi is a special one.

Nice Gear Pal

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
grant said:
Spoiled Brat haha.
:icon_cool

I think epi's can sound cool when you change the pickups--I think a big part of having a killer tone is havin some qaulity pickups

·
Registered
235 Posts
RandyRR5 said:
:icon_cool

I think epi's can sound cool when you change the pickups--I think a big part of having a killer tone is havin some qaulity pickups
True but I didnt need to change my pickups :D i have 57 Classic Copies (designed by Gibson) which help out the Sound of it. But yeah, Gibsons are sweet guitars, I wish i had one :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CanyonCarver said:
Great gear, RandyRR5. How do you like the big Line6? Is is the Vetta stack?
I love it. It has some killer distortion on it, It is the Spider 2 stack

·
Registered
200 Posts
haha spoiled, i dont think a little girl like you (sorry had to do that) can work,
+- 700 for that stack and over 1000 for that sg.... thats alot of fucking pocketmoney, tellme , whats the secret

·
Registered
164 Posts
SemiShred said:
haha spoiled, i dont think a little girl like you (sorry had to do that) can work,
+- 700 for that stack and over 1000 for that sg.... thats alot of fucking pocketmoney, tellme , whats the secret
So what?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
hey there...both randyrr5 and semishred are YOUNG guitarists...and if you add in grant's age...it still wouldn't add up to MY age...i think the point that semishred is getting at is...HOW DO SUCH YOUNG TALENTED GUITARISTS AFFORD/ACQUIRE SUCH GREAT GEAR....AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE...???

it could be that they have very supportive parents that see their kids' potential talent and help to provide "proper" gear as opposed to "toy" gear...maybe they inherited the gear...or maybe they're selfmade millionaires...though i highly doubt it...it doesn't matter really...we all come from different financial backgrounds...i think semishred is impressed by the gear seen here...

my parents were totally against the guitar from the getgo...zero help....zip...zilch...nada...i didn't have money to buy myself food to eat...nevermind good gear...personally...it took a VERY long time for me to acquire ANY quality equipment...i give a big :icon_thum to all the young guitarists out there with/without good gear...the important thing is that you've found a hobby/obsession that will last a lifetime.... :icon_peac

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm only 17. I have a Jackson soloist that I worked my ass off in order to get. Unfortunatly I don't have an amp at the moment, I'm planing on buying a Vox AD50VT combo soon though. :)

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
holy toledo...i'm surrounded... :shock:

good choice on the amp...i've got a vox ad15vt...it rocks for very few $$$.. :icon_thum

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
jimihendrix said:
hey there...both randyrr5 and semishred are YOUNG guitarists...and if you add in grant's age...it still wouldn't add up to MY age...i think the point that semishred is getting at is...HOW DO SUCH YOUNG TALENTED GUITARISTS AFFORD/ACQUIRE SUCH GREAT GEAR....AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE...???
Well, when I was that age I worked for most of my gear. I didn't have any bills to pay, so all I really had to do was spend all my money on guitar gear...and pot and beer... I worked in a chicken farm getting my long hair burned up by chicken shit and my arms torn up by their damn claws and the cages all evening and into the night for $4 an hour. I wealed and dealed to get the best gear I could. Borrowed money from the P's sometimes; like my gibson costed me $350 which I borrowed from mommy and payed back a little every week (sometimes with my allowance :p). I still have that guitar.

I still play the same games only with different people. My amp costed me $5000. Did I have it? Fuck no. I had $800 to put down and then plugged my whole tax return into it. I am still paying $150 per month until it is gone...down to about $2000 after a year. When it gets down more I will probably bump it back up to get a G&L ASAT Bluesboy.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im spoiled to an extent:icon_cool :icon_redf

I have two very supportive parents
When I buy gear i try to pay for it myself but like my amp and recording stuff we split the cost in thirds.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts