Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just downloaded Kristal, and used that program to record three guitar tracks. This is in the span of an hour, but its my first one so its still a benchmark for me. The solo is a first take, and I was late and didn't feel like redoing it. The main riff is my favourite, and I plan to use it again in the future. The palm muted wah-wahing was just an idea, I cant say Im a big fan of it now, but it worked for the time being (its gets off time once in a while as well). I've been playing for 5 years and this isn't my strongest stuff, but its the first time Ive ever recorded. Expect a lot more from me in the future. The 3 tracks are clean guitars on flat tone (clean rythm, clean solo, 2nd rythm clean with Cry Baby Wah) , I have yet to master the effects on the computer.

First Song

Verbal bashing is welcome, and users of Kristal please let me know some good tricks to recording!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This sucks

A week later i realized that this sucks. Ill work on a guitar track to go along with a backing track to redeem myself. Kristal users please let me know of some tricks, or Tracktion users too. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.