Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
my amps ,

a yorkvillesound bloc 100 G 100 watts transistor power

small 60's tube combo from denon ,only 10 watts but almost just as loud as the yorkville.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Fuck, now thats a collection! Nice one mate.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
andrewtheshreddr said:
oooo wow!!!!
i sure love ur teles and hollowbody guitars...
sweet!!!!
thanks , the hollowbodys are my favourites too.
their all cheapo's , you won't vind a guitar of a major brand in my collection , (okay i have a jalanese squier but that's all).
almost all my guitars are cheapo's , but sometimes a guy gets lucky and buys a guitar very cheap and realizes he has something special on his hands.
like my EKO baritone bought it for 200 euro , and now it seems to be the only one known to excist ,what price tag can you hang on that one?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
man....that's a lot of strings to change... :wtf:

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
good lord mate what a mighty collection .. what the hell is your job ? :lol:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dannyboy said:
good lord mate what a mighty collection .. what the hell is your job ? :lol:
i'm a truck mechanic.
not a big paying job , but hell the most expensive guitar i have is the EKO bariton for 200 euro.
the rest costed me from 50 / 150 euro , fleamarkets rule :D .
their a good investment , almost all of my guitars are worth more than i paid for it ,with some exceptions offcourse.
but that's not why i buy them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nothing what makes big money , too busy checking fleamarkets out for another cheap guitar find , some times i sell stuff myself on a fleamarket , mostly cd's and vinyl.
in fact tomorrow i set my alarm at six so i'm at big fleamarket at seven , for the nice stuff you have to be one of the first.

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
thats great that youve decided on "cheapos" to Collect.....time has proven that things you wouldn't collect become very valuable cause everyone throws em away....if that theory holds true, you will be in for a big surprise in the years to come...very nice collection:bowdown:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
small update,

picked this one up this weekend at a fleamarket for 40 euro , it has some small defects , the biggest one is a crack in the body near one of the F holes i hope i can repair it.
and scratch plate and trusrodcover are missing but the guy i bought it from i know well ,only he didn't knew i'm collecting guitars ,and has this parts still at home so i'm getting those too.
the tailpiece is not original ,there is normal a kind of tremelo but that's a quit weak construction so it broke of and they made it playable again this way.
it's an elite made in by crucianelli ,this one is build in 1965.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
And I thought I had a problem........nice to know that someone has a worse case of G.A.S. out there than me.:D:D:D

·
Registered
200 Posts
This might sound stupid, but do you have an alarm in that room.
I'm scared of my guitar being stolen, you must have 24/7 nightmares

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nope no alarm i got a old lady living across the road who looks outside the whole day , she never misses anything .
and i have two old bats living a few houses away the same story ,when i'm coming home after work and there has been someone on my door that day , they rush out to tell it.
the best guard dogs you can get , social control in a small community.
need to take an ensurance on my collection though.
if people don't know that i have so much guitars , they will never know , you can't see them hanging from outside.
in the winter time i close first the curtains and than turn on the light , only with the lights on , and only than , you can see my guitars from the outside.
and i never have nightmares about my guitars , sometimes about my car but that's all.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts