Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
May entry

This is how i sound. It was a one take recording and it was NOT a composition, just a guitar player improvising for the fun of this. I hope you like it :)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
MARCH? :lol: May, May, MAY!!

Anyway, that was a very good take!! Too much John Petrucci on it and thats NOT a bad thing for me. I like it because it was mixed with a sweat simple phrasing. Rock on Gros!!! :jam:

March.........:lol:

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
cool stuff ! .. what did you use to record this .. you get a very similar tone and kinda clean but dirty sound that i do out of my pod !

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! I did not pre-compose anything because i think that this kind of recording (improvised) gives to the listener a real touch of translucid autenticity, and if i can get your atention in this way it may be a good thing.
Stiglar: It was recorded with a Digitech Genesis....discontinued now. Thanks everybody!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
The Genesis patches can be transfered to the Digitech GNX line? If it so, could you send me that patch? Its a really badass tone :)

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
killer job man! wow! i got a genesis too,, and never fart around with it since i got my line 6 stuff and my v amp 2. wow! killer tone and playing man!:rock: :rock: :icon_thum

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
:icon_eek: Holey Moley..My fingers hurt..hehe..Great stuff!:thumbup:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, thanks people :) i never xpected this take would be something you could possibly like. :bowdown:

Hey Verga, i think the patches are almost the same on both procesors. Chek your mail ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts