Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Totally leftfield again - you're one of a kind, chum! And brilliant legato at 0:33!

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Nice use of Drums on Demand, Ulnarian. They sound natural, complimenting the track. Love your guitarwork. Very powerful.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was awesome Ulnarian, great job!!

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Everytime I see you post something I know it will hold my attention till the end, which is always to soon! Really nice work

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
The Ulnarian said:
KC-Woohoo! Don't think I've ever had a fan before. As long as your not all "Misery" on me, I guess I can live with a fanbase. Thanks for listening man.

[/ QUOTE ]
No, but if you are familiar with Tencious D, I might get all "Lee" on ya. (took me a minute to catch on to what you were referring to).

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Dude-you've been an influence to me, i guess i'm in the fan club. I also learned the Benny hill theme, after hearing your renditon. I want a CD!!! This post again, top notch

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Yeah man you need to come out with a CD or post all of your songs in sequential order...so we can download them all....your recordings are quite top notch......now if we can just G-wiz to also put out a CD we would all be in buisness

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mike-Sorry man, didn't mean to make anyone cry!

Slingshot-Yeah, one thing I've got to work on is making my stuff longer. I have the hardest time with that.

Kc-Lee lee lee lee, lee lee lee lee lee

Flair-Not hardly "Top Notch" but thanks for the compliment anyways, btw have you recorded yourself playing the Benny Hill song, I did such a sloppy job with that one it would be awesome to hear one done correctly.

Mike (again)-Just go over to Guitar War and you can check out my entire catalogue of stuff (roughly 90 songs about 50 decent one thou
)

Thanks for listening all.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Loved the 50's feel in this Ulnary!!!,,You have a great style and nice feel in your tunes!!Enjoyed this one lots!!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Scortching tune Ulnarian!! Filled with power on the front end, and loved the tastey back end!!! Awesome tone as well...It's a great tune to "loop to" as I will save it and "loop" it a bunch to absorb the flavor.
Great stuff seriously!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts