Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a picture some of my stuff. The CR-7 guitar was built by my buddy Craig Rowe. The EVH Phase 90 I just got for Christmas! I love it, but it doesn't sound too different than my r28 modded (which I did myself...real easy to do) phase 90. The Marshall is my 1972 Roccaforte Modified Super Lead 100 watt head. The Flanger is an original 70's version and kicks ass. I like it a lot better than the reissues. Hopefully you can see the settings.

Attachments

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
plug it in and brown sound us to hell and back bro lol . you know its funny . i heard a dude dissing someone once and he said "you plugged your guitar cable into your boyfriends asshole to get the brown sound" ... so everytime i hear the words "brown sound" i just have to laugh . cool rig man :)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Weldaar said:
"you plugged your guitar cable into your boyfriends asshole to get the brown sound"

:lol:
Reminds me of the Happy Gilmour movie. "You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?"

Thanks for the kind comments friends!;)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It is up to you. I don't want to steer you a certain way and you end up liking the other better after you try a friends or something. I personally think that the EVH model is the R28 mod. I don't notice a big difference, but their could be some subtle changes I can't hear. The neat thing is you can switch back and forth between script and block. You can tell a difference there for sure. Stripes are cool too.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wildfire63 said:
Nice Gear JMart What kind of modifacations did you have done to that marshall That thing have a lot of gain on board
Doug Roccaforte at Roccaforteamps.com put his high gain preamp in it. It frickin' smokes man! Unbelievable balls!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts