Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again!
I recorded the guitars for this one a few days ago, as a bit of a tribute to SRV. But I never was able to put the vocals to it.
So, when I heard JPF's version of "Never Say Goodbye" and after he said that if I had something to do he'd give it a shot, I came to think of this tune.

So, I sent it over and got this one back. Some killer vocals on this one!
Awesome work on this one, John, it was a pleasure working with ya!

Attachments

·
Registered
529 Posts
¨

:icon_thum Damn, Guys!!! That's f***in' Great!!!! :icon_thum
Great, powerful vocals and brilliant guitarwork!

A Wonderful tribute to Stevie Ray Vaughan, The King Of Blues (imo)!

Roy.
:twisted:

Naifuzan said:
Hi again!
I recorded the guitars for this one a few days ago, as a bit of a tribute to SRV. But I never was able to put the vocals to it.
So, when I heard JPF's version of "Never Say Goodbye" and after he said that if I had something to do he'd give it a shot, I came to think of this tune.

So, I sent it over and got this one back. Some killer vocals on this one!
Awesome work on this one, John, it was a pleasure working with ya!

·
excess to requirements
7,103 Posts
fantastic guys!! beautiful and soulful performances. excellent work.

·
I GARAWWWNTEE!!!!!
1,799 Posts
Thank you everyone!!!! and a special thanks to you Naif, for the confidence, and the comps!!!! well appreciated!!!!:icon_peac

I also want to say, Naif just blew this one away with his skills......Incredible!!!

·
Yeah, so what?
1,548 Posts
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Nai, I got to do this five times :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
GRREAT one! :thumb: JPF, you gotta sing mo blues man , you did FABULOUS! ;) KILLER job!

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Good Lord, guys!!!!! This is amazing!!!!:bowdown: Guitar work/tone, vocals, mix.....everything is terrific...Love this rendition of my fav SRV song!!!:D Man this site has turned out some gr8 cyber bands!!!!:woot:

·
I GARAWWWNTEE!!!!!
1,799 Posts
Thanks everyone, for the great comps!!! Who knows, maybe we have a future LOL!!!!:icon_peac

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
This is fkin awesome, killa playing naif and killa vox JPF, you both did Stevie proud on this, I am keeping it!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
I GARAWWWNTEE!!!!!
1,799 Posts
Keihan, Sling, rain, and Jimmy:thumb: ........Thanks alot you guy's, glad Naif asked me to do this with him, he deserves all the credit for a killer rendition!!!!!!:icon_peac

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.