Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would start a post about it in here. Obviously, PG is filling up the new section and downloads are no longer being allowed in the current section. I am still not sure how to handle the current section, eventually I would like to archive it off and only accessible by certain members or something. I am open to ideas on this so let me know what you have in mind.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
After I upload everything, we won't need it anymore since I'm uploading everything that has been posted in there. I think what you're doing now is fine, but eventually we will be able to remove all the attachments to free up some space:thumb:

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, we will still want to leave a forum open for discussions and/or requests. The posting system integrated with the new BT manager is sketchy at best.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Oh yeah definitely. And by not allowing attachments in the old areas, things should be really organized. So far, I've uploaded about 600 files. I still have about another 2800 more tracks to upload, plus about 300 BTs for singers!!!! This place is gonna be rockin:jam:

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will also want to keep an eye out for drive space on the server, it looks like what you currently have may exceed what exists now on the server. Granted we will be removing the old tracks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts